Food review: Thai chicken wings ~ Food review blog: I Food U Food

Food review blog from San Francisco.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Food review: Thai chicken wings


















Restaurant: Thai House Express (Larkin St., San Francisco)
Food description: Thai chicken wings deep fried with dipping sauce
Food rating: 4 out of 10
Times ordered: 1

I'm always up for trying wings at different places, but I would not order the wings from Thai House Express again. They were not my style at all-no breading, no crispiness, and no sauce (aside from the dipping sauce which I didn't like). The skin was really thick and fatty and I had to pick all of it off. Once I got to the meat, it didn't really have any flavor and overall it didn't really seem like they put any effort into this dish at all. At least there's other things on the menu worth trying, such as the tom kha gai soup or the Thai House beef. Stick with what you know here...

No comments: